September 22, 2018

Would You Want Your Life Judged on Being a Teenager?

First of all I believe Christine Blasey Ford was involved in an incident. The Me Too movement and too many women I love and respect shows our culture allowed it.

Being a teenager was a time where we are growing, being awkward, learning and making mistakes. Said the wrong thing, kissed the wrong people, and did things we regret later. Know would not want to be judged solely on any one of my mistakes. Especially the ones that show up in my nightmares.

But I am 61 and comfortable in my skin. Have worked hard, paid taxes, mentored people, volunteered and enjoyed life. Know am a good man. The mistakes I made I learned from. This is how good judgment is formed.

Christine Blasey Ford has created a tremendous career, family and community service. Judge Brett Kavanaugh has created a a tremendous career, family and community service. They are both in their 50s. Neither should be judged from one incident without looking at their overall lives.

No comments:

Moral Collapse. Don’t We Recognize Evil?

Israel was attacked by Hamas terrorists. ~1,400 deaths, ~3,500 wounded and ~200 taken as hostages. Thousands of rockets were sent as armed a...