June 30, 2018

Like Everyone

Looking back I was miserably shy, fearful, and sure I wasn’t good enough. Once I got to know people, was good at listening and opening up with people. The best decision I made was to like everyone. My perspective became “what do I like about this person?” not “what are they after?”

Being shy was a self-centered fear of not sure what. Don’t talk to strangers? That went away liking people. 



Difficult coworkers? Figured out most of them seriously cared about the quality of their work. When you care about work as well, they become understandable and relax with you. 

Know 1% - 3% of people are dangerous/evil. But the majority are interesting nice people. They deserve our attention, care and appreciation. When people know you care, they open up and take care of you as well.

My life and work has been enriched meeting business owners, coworkers, customers, suppliers, dishwashers and janitors. My decision to like people was wonderful life/business choice have never regretted.

No comments:

Moral Collapse. Don’t We Recognize Evil?

Israel was attacked by Hamas terrorists. ~1,400 deaths, ~3,500 wounded and ~200 taken as hostages. Thousands of rockets were sent as armed a...