October 22, 2016

People Don’t Succeed by Complaining


It is amazing how many people complain. Way past traffic or the weather. What else is driving them crazy today? Everything and Everyone.

Thing is I don’t see successful people complain. They talk about what is bothering them. Then talk about potential solutions or see if you have any ideas.

Yes I complain at times. Then I catch myself, or get tired of hearing myself. I don’t even want to listen to myself complain.

It is too easy to justify how I want to get it off my chest. But does it help you if I complain? Why should I burden you with my problems?

Our purpose in life is not to be right. Not to be perfect. We are here to help others.


Rather ask how you are doing and listen.

No comments:

Moral Collapse. Don’t We Recognize Evil?

Israel was attacked by Hamas terrorists. ~1,400 deaths, ~3,500 wounded and ~200 taken as hostages. Thousands of rockets were sent as armed a...