January 9, 2016

Why Not You?


"Why not me?"
Jon Lovitz

Heard Dennis Miller interview Jon Lovitz many years ago. He asked Jon how he became so successful. Jon replied one day that he was thinking about success one day, and asked himself "Why not me?" Jon could not think of a good reason why he could not be successful. So when a new opportunity arose, Jon would think "Why not me?" and go do it. Not everything was a success, but with his attitude Jon became a successful comedian, actor and business owner.

This quote and attitude have stuck with me over the years, and encouraged me to try more things. People talk about being writing a book. Am co-author of 2 books because was willing to try, persist, and learn from my mistakes.

So today am asking, Why not You? What would you do if you could not fail?

No comments:

Moral Collapse. Don’t We Recognize Evil?

Israel was attacked by Hamas terrorists. ~1,400 deaths, ~3,500 wounded and ~200 taken as hostages. Thousands of rockets were sent as armed a...