May 17, 2007

Ways to Make More Money

Looking at improving my career and earnings. To get a higher salary the clients need more value. So where can I learn more that will deliver more value to my customers? The answer is to solve their problems better. My clients need more profits, better margin, new product and services, reduced cost, and more productivity.

Came up with focused areas to help clients:
  • Marketing / Branding
  • Core Offerings
  • New Product Ideas / Extensions / New Services
  • Project Management
So to accomplish this I need to focus on education, but not necessarily a degree. You can learn from research, reading, and classes. I just completed a SolidWorks CAD course to update CAD skills. Did not become a CAD expert, it serves my purpose to be able to use CAD tools faster and better in Project Management.
  • Marketing
  • Website Development
  • Selling Information
  • How Rich People Think

This may not be the obvious answer for the top subjects, but based on my skills, talents, experience, and interests this is the focus for the this year minimum.

Now, what would improve your value? Write down some ideas. Think about service.

No comments:

Moral Collapse. Don’t We Recognize Evil?

Israel was attacked by Hamas terrorists. ~1,400 deaths, ~3,500 wounded and ~200 taken as hostages. Thousands of rockets were sent as armed a...